What is Cyberbullying?
Cyberbullying includes any kind of bullying done using technology and devices to harass, intimidate and humiliate others. It is different from face to face bullying because it can be anonymous, and can happen 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
ORIGINAL: By Delete Cyberbullying
- Nasty online gossip
- Mean text messages and emails
- Hurtful comments, videos and pictures
- Spreading rumours on social media
- Excluding others online
- Creating fake profiles for other people without them knowing
- Making prank calls to harass or scare someone
- Forwarding other peoples texts and pictures without permission
Thanks to smart phones cyberbullying can happen anywhere at any time!